Swellegant

Michael and I dressed to the teeth on Sunday for his sister Linda's wedding. She married her longtime boyfriend Evan down at Brooklyn Bridge Park on the East River between the Brooklyn and Manhattan bridges. The park is a popular spot for weddings and wedding photos. Lots of brides posed on the river rocks in frothy white for various photographers.




Here we are in our best. I look so much like my Dad. He looks nothing like his Dad.






Michael took this picture of us together. The hat comes in handy. I don't know how much longer the comb-over will last.





A very elegant Michael






Myself looking like Karl Malden without the nose.





Michael with the radiant bride. We both agreed that her choice of 1930s glam over standard issue Victorian bridal froth was truly inspired.





Here are the lovely young couple. They met in college 9 years ago.





The ceremony by the river. Vive l'amour! I took this picture, and I'm real proud of it.